segunda-feira, 30 de outubro de 2006

Mini álbum Brown Sugar

O detalhe desse Mini álbum, além da encadernação com fitas, é um pingente decorado com flores e uma delas foi feita com a técnica de flor aramada que aprendi com a querida karine Flores...Fica um charme!!!

The detail of that Mini album, besides the bookbinding with ribbons, is a pendant decorated with flowers and one of them was made with the technique of the flower made of wire that I learned with the dear karine Flores...that's the charm!!!

11 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

wow!!! this is so beautiful i like it!! bellisismo!!!

Bianca Alonso disse...

Bella, essa técnica de flor aramada é demais, não é?
Esse modelo de álbum é muito lindo!! :)

bjs
ps: meus carimbos já estão à venda no meu blog ;)

Anônimo disse...

Bella, esse album ficou maravilhosos! A flor está um charme. Amei de verdade! Parabéns!

Anônimo disse...
Este comentário foi removido por um administrador do blog.
Anônimo disse...

beautiful ! love the flower !

Anônimo disse...

beautiful ! love the flower !

Livro de Assinaturas disse...

lindo... bjos

Renata Pessoa Carvalhaes disse...

Lindo demais Bella!
Amei! A flor ficou um arraso!
Parabéns!
Beijos...

Joanne Bain disse...

Hi Isabella
I have just come across your blog and thought I would stop and say a big HI! from Australia. I love your style. All of your work is are just fantastic
Have a great day
Joanne

Joanne Bain disse...

Hi Ya Isabella
Thanks for popping into my blog I will link you to my blog as well so I can keep coming back and seeing your beautiful work. Not sure if you saw my blogs main page but that would be the one to link as i update that one twice a week and it has my layout gallery (which I only update now and then) already linked to it.
Can't wait to see your next creation
Have a great day
Joanne

Ana Domingues disse...

Ficou maravilhoso! PArabéns!

 
Copyright 2009 Miscellaneous. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase