domingo, 17 de dezembro de 2006

Things...

...that make me Happy! Comecei a fazer essa página em Setembro, mas foi um desafio lá do Scrapbookbrasil que me animou a terminá-la agora. Gostei do resultado!Na época que comecei estava totalmente diferente. Espero que gostem!!!

I began to do that page in September, but it was a Challenge there of Scrapbookbrasil that encouraged me to finish it now. I liked the result ...at that time that I began it was totally different. I hope you like it!!!

5 comentários:

*Beatriz Jennings* disse...

I love all the elements! Is full of color! Love it!

Bety.

Gillian disse...

You have a great style about your creations.. I really love this LO.. and have enjoyed looking at your blog. You have inspired me.

Anônimo disse...

yes I like it !!! it is very dynamic ! I'm agree with Gillian !
thank you for your mail ;)

Joanne Bain disse...

Fantastic layout Isabella. It is so striking, very bright and vibrant.

Wishing you and your family a very merry christmas.

Joanne

Karine Flores disse...

Que lindo que ficou o seu blog Bella.
Esse LO então.
Feliz Natal e Beijos no ♥ também :)

 
Copyright 2009 Miscellaneous. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase