quarta-feira, 7 de fevereiro de 2007

Charmosa Eu?

Fiz essa página para o desafio Scraplift#2 do Scrapbookbrasil , a página a ser" liftda" foi essa da Rê Torres! Adorei fazer esse desafio pois tenho dificuldade de fazer lift, no final nunca sai igual e dessa vez consegui pelo menos manter o conceito da página.

I made that page for the Scrapbookbrasil challenge -Scraplift#2, the page to be " liftted " was That made by Rê Torres! I liked to do that challenge because I have difficulty of doing lift, in the end it never leaves equal and of that time I got at least to maintain the concept of the page.

8 comentários:

Nancywithajones disse...

HI, I found your blog from Joanne's blog. YOUR PAGE IS so cute! what a precious puppy! LOVE your blog too by the way. You are so inspiring. My daughter's name is Isabella (we call her Bella) also, SO I just had to click on your link haha. Just wanted to say HI and I love your work.

*Beatriz Jennings* disse...

Love the colors and the papers!! beautiful LO!!


Bety :)

Renata Moni disse...

Bella, linda página!
Parabéns por ter entrado pro Time de design!
Sucesso em 2007!

Renata Pessoa Carvalhaes disse...

Linda página, Bella!
Beijos!
Renata

Vicky disse...

Oh my god, love your Boston Bull Terrier. I have one too but she is deaf....but I lover her like crazy. I also love your layout, I like that you used B&W with the colors and patterns of the paper. Great balance.

Vicky disse...

LOL, our dogs look similar, my mistake..but they are cute though eh???

Joanne Bain disse...

Hi Isabella
Beautiful layout
Best Wishes
Joanne

kaká disse...

Lindo L.O., amei !!!!

 
Copyright 2009 Miscellaneous. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase