sexta-feira, 23 de fevereiro de 2007

Workshop online

Os workshops do Scrapbookbrasil são muito interessantes e lindos, cheios de ótimas dicas de técnicas e decoração!
Esse mês a E-LESSON do TIME de DESIGN é um projeto meu, cheio de detalhes, papéis lindos e "ChiCboards" by Carla Landi, eu adorei fazer !!!
Dá uma passadinha lá ! Tenho certeza que vai querer fazer todos!!!!!!!
Beijos no ♥

The Workshops of Scrapbookbrasil are very interesting and pretty, full of excellent tips of techniques and decoration!
This month the project of the E-LESSON of the DESIGN TEAM is mine. It is full one of details with pretty papers and “ChiCboards” by Carla Landi.
Go check! I am sure that you'll want to make all! Ks

2 comentários:

*Beatriz Jennings* disse...

OMG!! this is beautiful Isabella I love it!!!!

Bety

Vicky disse...

Tis is great...I love the peetrned paper and the flower is very cute.

 
Copyright 2009 Miscellaneous. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase